Guidelines for harmonious coworking.
Share the Shared Spaces
- Respect the shared kitchen: Stack items in the dishwasher/wash up, clear expired food from the shared fridge, wipe surfaces after using (including microwave), ensure you’re not leaving the coffee pot empty, hands off other members fridge and pantry items.
- If the dishwasher is full, please turn it on. (If the top/bottom of the dishwasher is on, you can still use the other half). If it’s clean and you have a moment, please unstack it.
- Remove crockery/containers from your desk at the day’s end.
- Please ensure meeting room bookings finish on time.
- Remember you/your team are allocated 4 hours per paid desk per month meeting room usage.
- Reserve large meeting rooms for team huddles and client meetings.
- Prepare the meeting rooms for the next booking and create a professional front: Clean the whiteboard, tuck chairs in, put any crockery in the dishwasher, wipe down the surfaces if needed, turn the aircon off, close windows. Remember that this could be the spot that your fellow members land their next client!
OPEN PLAN AREA
- If needed, there is a general-purpose spray, dustpan & brush under the sink, and the vacuum cleaner is charging next to the lounge TV.
- If you’re hot/cold in the open plan area, check with people around you before changing the temperature settings.
- Dispose of large discarded packaging (eg computer boxes) in the garage bins.
- Video/phone calls: Whenever possible please use a phone booth; otherwise, keep the volume down and use headphones.
- Please only bring toilet trained, socialised pets into the space.
- Make sure they’re quiet and not disturbing others.
- Keep your pet at your desk, use a leash if necessary and always keep an eye on them.
- Clean up any pet messes immediately. There is pet mess cleaner under the sink if needed.
- Store any pet food in secure containers (Pet food left in an open bowl will attract rodents!).
- As you leave, clean and store food and water bowls — please don’t leave them lying on the floor.
- If your pet is a shedder, give your spot a quick vacuum.
Be friendly and understanding.
- Show respect to your fellow coworkers: Don’t touch/move/read or work from the dedicated desks of fellow members.
- Be mindful that people are here to work: If they have headphones on, don’t disturb them.
- Keep noise down: Keep conversations quiet, use headphones when listening to music/videos and keep devices on silent mode.
- Notify Sam or Sophia if something needs restocking, repairing or replacing. If you need a walkthrough of how anything in the space works, please reach out to us. If there are any other guidelines you’d like to see here, let us know directly.
- Say hello, be friendly and support your fellow businesses.